Latest Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
What Is the Most Recent Erectile Dysfunction Treatment?
Traditional treatments for erectile dysfunction (ED) do not work for some men or pose a serious health risk. Fortunately, research journals are beginning to publish numerous of the most recent erectile dysfunction remedies.
Many of these treatments will be safer and more successful for both men who are taking standard treatments and those seeking a new treatment technique if they are fully developed and approved.
Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) that are currently available
Oral drugs have been the standard treatment for erectile dysfunction in the past. Cialis, Levitra, Stendra, Staxyn, and Viagra® are some of the brand names for these medications.
These phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors are oral medicines (also called PDE-5 or PDE inhibitors). They allow a man to achieve an erection, but they aren’t as effective at keeping it.
When a guy with ED takes a PDE-5 prescription, he should take it at least 15 minutes before he intends to have sexual intercourse. This eliminates part of the sex’s spontaneity.
Oral ED Medications’ Risks
Regular usage of PDE inhibitor oral drugs, however, can cause a number of negative effects, as well as certain potentially dangerous health concerns. The following are minor negative effects:
- Nose congestion
- Muscle pain
The following are some significant adverse effects that may occur:
- PDE-5 and nitrate drug interactions: PDE-5 and nitrate medicines can induce a severe reduction in blood pressure.
- Alpha blockers may interact with this medication, causing hypertension and dizziness.
- Interactions with other drugs and supplements: even with herbs, pharmaceuticals, and supplements that are mild enough to be offered over the counter, they might induce serious side effects.
- Visual problems: Users may experience a blueish tint to their eyesight that is usually transient, or full vision loss that lasts a long period.
- Hearing problems: users may lose their hearing for a short time or for a long time.
- Erections that don’t go away: some users experience erections that last four hours or longer, necessitating a trip to the doctor or the hospital.
New Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
PDE-5 drugs can cause severe problems for males, thus experts are always working on novel ways to assist men overcome ED.
Gene therapy is used to send proteins to the penile tissue of men with erectile dysfunction, with the goal of increasing erectile function. This therapy is still in the research and development stages.
Trinitrate of Glyceryl
This is a cream that you apply to your penis. It employs the same alprostadil medicine that some current ED sufferers are now injecting. If the cream is authorized, it could eventually replace injections.
Activators of Melanocortin
In animal tests, this medication appears to cause an erection through acting on the brain and central nervous system. The research on this therapy, which could someday be administered as a nasal spray, is still ongoing.
This is an oral tablet that boosts the dopamine neurotransmitter in the brain. Dopamine is involved in sexual arousal and the intensity of sex-related sensations.
The New Technology Behind GAINSWave
GAINSWave is a type of extracorporeal shock wave therapy that uses low-intensity shock waves (LI-ESWT). These shock waves are energy-carrying actuary acoustic waves that can be focused on the blood arteries that cause erectile dysfunction in many men. Although it may appear to be highly intricate, the physiological mechanism that occurs is as follows:
– The LI-ESWT is focused on a specific location and interacts with it to generate mechanical stress and microtrauma.
– This micro-trauma (or stress) causes biological reactions that release angiogenic factors, which are medical terms for growth factors.
– These angiogenic agents then cause the area to neovascularize, resulting in an increase in blood supply to the affected area.
– Finally, the enhanced blood supply improves the capacity of the ED patient to attain a natural or spontaneous erection significantly (plus maintain his erection).
Introducing CaverStem®: The Natural Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
What is CaverStem®?
CaverStem® is the only FDA-approved technique performed by a licensed physician that uses the patient’s own stem cells to repair damaged tissue, making it a safe and effective treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- Drug free
- Safe & Effective
- Simple In-Office Procedure
- 80% + Success Rate
- No Downtime
- No Side Effects
Satisfied Patient Testimonial
How Does CaverStem Work?
Harvest Patient’s Bone Marrow
- In physician’s office
- Local anesthetic
Cells Harvested from Bone Marrow
Stem cell product containing endothelial progenitor cells, hematopoietic and mesenchymal cells without the dilution and contamination of blood.
Stem Cells Injection
- No rejection
- Stimulates natural healing and improvement of muscle and blood vessels
- Durable results
Pick the day and time that works best for you.
One of our staff members will contact you at your preferred time to discuss if you qualify for the CaverStem procedure.